Though many countries in the world, including Vietnam, have legalized the rights of the LGBT community, still a large number of homosexuals cannot public their true identity due to social prejudice. As a result, just a few people can find suitable people to share, to talk, and even to date. Acknowledge this fact, Grindr has been born to create a playground for the homosexuals where they can expose their true selves, make friends, and find a partner.
Grindr 6.7.2 is updated frequently to bring a better experience to its users. Its main features include:
- Offer more chances for a date with up to 600 guys appear near your location.
- Provide good, and clean profiles with bigger photos.
- Allow chatting and sharing personal info.
- Enable advanced filter for a perfect match.
- Allow staring as well as block people with a simple tap.
- Report someone faster.
- Allow sharing locations to meet someone easier.