Adobe Acrobat Reader Free Download For iPhone 7/8/10/11/12 is an application that allows you to do stuff with PDF documents on your phone.
Why is PDF document so popular to use?
As you know, there are plenty of types of documents. PFD is one of the commonly picked by users. It is because it is a common format that can run on any platform. Also, it brings integrity and keeps the original format. In other words, the PDF file does not change anything in the documents. It displays exactly what the author wanted to show.
Because of those reasons, it has become a good choice when it comes to document readers on mobile devices. Adobe Acrobat Reader is an app for you if you want to read PDF documents. Although you don’t commonly pick this type of file to share on social networks, it is still very useful in email attachments. It will help you read documents you downloaded from websites. Hence, the application should be a must-use and must-install on your iPhone.
Main features of Adobe Acrobat Reader
You will want to use this application immediately once you have known the cool features it brings, such as:
- It allows you to open PDF documents on your phone. You can read and view them easily.
- You can write notes as well as add comments right on the PDF files.
- It comes with various reading modes that fit your desires, like continuous reading, nighttime mode, and so forth.
- You can eliminate pages from the PDF documents. Rearrange their orders or insert new pages.
- You can make new PDF documents. Or, you can change other files as well as images into the PDF format.
- Feel free to sync your PFD documents with your Dropbox account.
- The app also allows you to export PDF documents as Microsoft Word and Excel files.
- You can save all of your files on Document Cloud.
- It lets you share documents with your contacts as well.
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. To run the app, you will need the iOS version 12.0 or above.