Make your presentations on phones or tablets via Microsoft PowerPoint APK Free Download for Android. It lets you make slideshows with full effects easily.
You can use PowerPoint directly on your smartphone or tablet
Nowadays, Android devices have accepted some Microsoft Office applications. Therefore, it is easy for users to work on their mobile devices. Among those applications, Microsoft PowerPoint is one of the most commonly-used apps to use.
As you know, making presentations is a common thing when it comes to working or studying. Through the presentations, people can express their ideas in a lively way. You don’t only create slideshows on Windows PC but you can also do that on a phone or a tablet. This application provides you everything you need to make, change, and view any slideshow. Also, it works well with various versions of the program. In other words, you can invite other people to work with you and share your work with them through different devices. Feel free to show your ideas as well as projects in academic and professional fields using this application.
Key features of Microsoft PowerPoint
The application will make your work more efficient. Let’s check out some of its features to help optimize your experience.
- There are many available templates for you to make presentations from scratch.
- Change and edit slides easily from your mobile device.
- You can put some files into presentations and play them.
- Feel free to insert images, tables, videos, transitions, as well as animations.
- It works with PPT and PPTX files.
- The way you view slideshows makes you feel like you are on a PC.
- Share your work with other devices through instant messaging apps and services like Dropbox, OneDrive, and SharePoint.
- You can restart your work at the point you left it on PC
- The app supports documents with any versions, such as 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.
- It also helps you implement collaborative projects.
Microsoft PowerPoint APK works on many Android devices. However, its minimum OS requirement is Android 6.0. You need this version if you want to use it.
How To Install Microsoft PowerPoint APK
- Get the Microsoft PowerPoint APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/Microsoft PowerPoint.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the Microsoft PowerPoint.APK has been already finished, run the Microsoft PowerPoint app.