In particular, this tool mentions about the complete control over the devices. It is capable of altering and changing the application settings which can’t modify in normal situations. After you installed its APK for your devices, every existing application on your smartphones or tablets will be listed with the full information of each app. They will be arranged by a color code that depends on actions that can be performed. Here are those actions:
- Clear license verification
- Delete advertisements in-app or Google Ads
- Alter permissions related to applications
- Extract the APKfile of applications in order to make a backup.
- Unblock paid applications to transform them into other devices.
After this app lists existing apps, you can see each app will be highlighted by its specific color:
- Yellow: Specific patches are available for these apps
- Green: registered applications
- Blue: contains Google advertisements
- Purple: Applications are in the start-up menu
- Red: Un-registered or patched apps
- Orange: include a system app that the program doesn’t encourage to alter if you want your phone to function properly.
In conclusion, Lucky Patcher 8.3.0 is actually a helpful tool for all who want to more control over their applications. You can get its APK for Android here but note that you need an app to get your devices rooted like KingRoot.