HushSMS is an application developed to supports users to send specific short messages that contain information to another phone while removing Google account verification lock from Android devices. This is a very useful tool to carry out penetration tests to search for system weakness. And the app itself has worked successfully on Samsung Note 9, Note 8, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, S9 Plus, and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
The app has a simple interface with only one panel that allows users to access different options to send messages. Main features include:
- Unlocking FRP lock on Samsung mobiles.
- Send messages including normal SMS, FlashSMS up to 160 characters.
- Send WAP Push Service Indication and Service Load up to 40 chars
- Send MMSN up to 30 chars excluding Iphones, MWIVA, MWIVD, and PING.
- Notify globally even when the app is not running.
- Offer Xposed Module for Android v4.0 and above.
- Free of charge.