HushSMS 2.7.8 APK file for Android devices is now available and ready for free download. Get HushSMS latest version 2.7.8 now to bypass the lack of FRP in Samsung mobiles. This is the first and also the only app having the sending messages feature in CSM Networks and can be useful in pentest or ethical hacking period.
HushSMS is an application developed to supports users to send specific short messages that contain information to another phone while removing Google account verification lock from Android devices. This is a very useful tool to carry out penetration tests to search for system weakness. And the app itself has worked successfully on Samsung Note 9, Note 8, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, S9 Plus, and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
The app has a simple interface with only one panel that allows users to access different options to send messages. Main features include:
- Unlocking FRP lock on Samsung mobiles.
- Send messages including normal SMS, FlashSMS up to 160 characters.
- Send WAP Push Service Indication and Service Load up to 40 chars
- Send MMSN up to 30 chars excluding Iphones, MWIVA, MWIVD, and PING.
- Notify globally even when the app is not running.
- Offer Xposed Module for Android v4.0 and above.
- Free of charge.
How To Install HushSMS APK
- Get the HushSMS APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/HushSMS.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the HushSMS.APK has been already finished.