Download and install the official Gmail latest version 2020.04.26.310266462 for Android devices here with its APK For Android. The app is a useful and easy email app that supports users to comfortably use different functions of Gmail accounts such as receiving, sending, and storing messages.
The application serves the most convenience to its clients. It is the official email and inbox service from Google that remains simple and straightforward. The app itself, after syncing and logging in with Google account, will let users receive emails instantly, read and respond to them, and even find emails from Android devices. Moreover, it also goes along with notification alerts and supports multiple accounts.
With Gmail 2020.04.26.310266462, users will be offered a bunch of fantastic features including:
- Group emails according to subjects
- List emails in a timely manner.
- Automatically bring up previous related emails once receiving a reply from recipients.
- Thoroughly scan viruses and malware.
- Highlight and alert suspected emails before downloading files and emails.
- Categorize inbox
- Easily access and control the related services such as calendar, Google Keep, and Youtube.
- Offer 10GB of storage for emails and inboxes.
- Support attachments with the size up to 25Mb in one go. For files bigger than this size, the app allows users to upload easily onto Google Drive and share via links.
How To Install Gmail APK
- Get the Gmail APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/Gmail.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the Gmail.APK has been already finished, run the Gmail app.