Reaver APK Free Download For Android allows you to look into WPA WiFi networks. You can audit the networks then find their passwords to connect to them.
Feel free to audit WiFi networks and get their passwords
You may find it cool to look into wireless networks around you and obtain their passwords. You should not consider this as an action to exploit the network. The purpose of the Reaver app is to help you audit the networks and get their passwords before you use them. The passwords of the networks seem to be very complicated. However, with this app, you can figure them out easily.
You can enter the networks from just a simple graphical user interface. It sounds like a simple task! However, it goes with a requirement! You have to download Bcmon first so you can start using the app. It is because it utilizes its scripts. You can search for the Bcmon file on Malavida.
What does Reaver APK app give you?
Besides you use a user interface to audit the networks, you can utilize some other features of the app, such as:
- It can toggle the monitor mode quickly.
- It will give an automatic connection it discovers a WPA key.
- The app will have an automatic discovery on any WPS-compatible router.
- It also aids external scripts.
- You can use high-level configuration to change various functions to your likings.
The behavior and performance of the app sometimes will not be stable as it is still in the beta stage. Besides, there will be some mobile HTC, LG, Nexus, and Samsung devices that you cannot run the app on.
Before downloading Reaver APK For Android, make sure you download Bcmon on Malavida or a script that has similar functions. Also, you have to check the Android version of your device, which must be at least 2.0. Since you are downloading the APK file, you have to enable the “Unknown Sources” option in the Applications Settings. Hope you will have a great time with this app!
How To Install Reaver APK
- Get the Reaver APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/Reaver.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the Reaver.APK has been already finished.