Enjoy the Battle Royale for weak performance Android devices with PUBG Mobile Lite 0.17.0! The light version requiring only 600 MB of free space and 1 GB of RAM to run the game smoothly now is available with APK For Android for here. Download it now and experience one of the massive hits PUGB of all times on your phones!One of the most notable improvements in the Lite version is the game size. It has been reduced significantly in size from the original 1.98GB in Android and 2.45GB in iOS to only 400 MB. Consequently, this reduction allows most of all Android devices with 2GB RAM running the game perfectly while keeping the fascinating 3D graphics and gameplay.
Though there are dozens of changes in the light version to keep it suitable for most of all old Android models, the official PUBG light version of Tencent remains its attraction in gamers’ community with exclusive features and functions as below:
- 60 players joining at the same time and facing off each other to be the last one standing.
- 2x2km map rich in resources.
- Two main playing modes, including Classic and Arcade (War) modes.
- Warehouse: intense 4 vs 4 battle with endless respawns for thrilling matches.
- Advanced anti-cheat system for a fair gaming environment.
- HD graphics and audio.
Will you be the last survivor? Take the challenge and try it on your phones now with APK PUBG Mobile Lite 0.17.0 for Android here!
How To Install PUBG Mobile Lite APK
- Get the PUBG Mobile Lite APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/PUBG Mobile Lite.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the PUBG Mobile Lite.APK has been already finished, run the PUBG Mobile Lite app.