Viber provides advanced functions and becomes a great alternative to the famous Skype. Viber offers users free calls with HD quality messages among Viber users as long as they have Internet connections including wifi, 3G, 4G. Users can also implement non-Viber and landline phone calls at very low rates within the app with Viber-Out. Moreover, thanks to Viber, users can share pictures, videos, and documents as well. Viber makes conversations brighter with a market of emoticons and tags. Overall, Viber is one of the best apps in the industry with icing-on-the-cake features and an easy recommendation for messaging junkies.
The app provides users cool features as the following:
- Provide HD-quality voice and video calls with an Internet connection.
- Call mobiles and landlines at low rates
- Free calls among Viber IDs.
- Supporting creating grou[ chats with up to 250 members.
- Allow encrypting all conversations including individual, group chats, and multimedia messages.
- Additional functions such as games, possibility to follow public accounts, and different options to share photos and contacts
How To Install Viber Messenger APK
- Get the PUBG Mobile APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/Viber Messenger.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the Viber Messenger.APK has been already finished, run the Viber Messenger app.