Touch ‘n Go eWallet Free Download APK For Android provides you with an electronic wallet. You put money from the bank account into it to buy items from stores.
It is so easy and simple to pay for your items on your mobile
Shopping online has become a trendy thing these days. Instead of coming to stores, you can visit the only stores of your favorite shops then buy items there. This kind of shopping is way more convenient because of the appearance of an electronic wallet brought by Touch ‘n Go eWallet. It functions like a real wallet and you use it to pay for items online easily.
A condition to pay for items from online shops is to have money in your electronic wallet. Therefore, you need to link it with your bank account then put some money in the wallet. Whenever you want to pay for a certain item, you just need to take out the money from the wallet. You don’t have to use the money in your bank account for the payment.
Since the app lets you use the phone to pay for items in stores, you will find it very convenient. Not only that, but it also lets you pay in gas stations, restaurants, and more. At the moment, there are over 120,000 businesses available in this app. So, whatever you want, you can completely pay for it using your phone. Besides, you also have a chance to win weekly prizes as well as get many discounts whenever you buy items.
Touch ‘n Go eWallet brings you a multitude of features
The app has several nice functions and features, for instance:
- It allows you to link up to 3 bank cards with the app.
- By using the banks, you can add more money to your electronic wallet.
- You can transfer money to people.
- The app gives you functions like booking movie tickets, booking flights, paying bills, and so forth.
- You can also top up your mobile phone.
Touch ‘n Go eWallet on Android is a useful app but it is currently available only in India. If you come from that country or live in it now, you can use the app.
How To Install Touch ‘n Go eWallet APK
- Get the Touch ‘n Go eWallet APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/Touch ‘n Go eWallet.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the Touch ‘n Go eWallet APK has been already finished, run the Touch ‘n Go eWallet app.
Read more: How to install APK / XAPK file