Google Measure 2.4.19112600 is an increased reality app for Android devices that can be applied to measure all kinds of objects in the actual world with your devices.Do you need to measure a kind of furniture or a wall and you do not get any measuring tape in your hand? For this situation or any others in which you have to measure any sort of object, you could take the advantages of the app Google Measure.
The increased reality measuring tape by Google
It is an app that the assistance of increased reality and via our devices’ camera allows us to create fast measurements of various objects in any cases: at home, office, workplace, etc. It could assist us to brush away the doubts about purchasing a kind of furniture or a home appliance if we do not assure it will suit with the space we possess at home.
Get the precise measurements of objects and surfaces
- Measure the height, depth, or length of a stuff
- Vary between global units or the decimal metric system
- Store the pictures with the measures carried out.
To capable of measuring lengths when you have installed this APK, you need to locate this device so that it could realize a plain surface to tick the dots among it needs to measure. After ticking them, we will need to click the button to accomplish the measurement or the button to begin one more time.
These are all the aspects in terms of Google Measure, a handy tool to take the measurement. Install it and you will realize how useful it is in your life. Remember that this app is compatible with Android 7.0 and upper.
How To Install Google Measure APK
- Get the Google Measure APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/Google Measure.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the Google Measure.APK has been already finished, run the Google Measure app.