NetHunter APK Free Download for Android is used for checking networks. It is a tool that aims to implement tests of resistance and entry to wireless networks.
About NetHunter tool
The app is a special tool distributed by Kali Linux. There have been plenty of tools aiming to test various types of systems and connections. This app is a version for Android. Because of its appearance, users may find it easy to audit networks now.
It can be sure to say that this is a legitimate tool. It is because the purpose of it is to help users check their networks and keep them safe. Besides, it even serves to execute various tests of testing and security. This is also how you evaluate the resistance of the tests so as to aid attacks from outside. With Kali Nethunter, some forensic security tools are always available to use. This means you can utilize them when you feel a need.
Key features of NetHunter APK app
The app provides various useful functions to use, for instance:
- It lets you perform attacks on USB HID keyboard.
- It also allows you to execute attacks on BadUSB MITM.
- There is a full menu of Kali Linux tools you can approach via a menu system.
- There is compatibility between the app and USB cable in Y.
- The app also aids software that was specified by radio.
App requirements to know
Here are several app requirements that you should know before you use it:
- Your device must be rooted if you want to run the app.
- It is basically for some devices, such as Samsung, Nexus, ZTE, OnePlus, and Gemini. However, it can operate on other devices too.
- There is no risk of viruses in the app.
- Your Android version must be 5.0 and above.
- Remember to activate the “Unknown Sources” option in the settings of Applications. Then, you can download its APK file and run it on your device.
Hopefully, you will have a great experience using NetHunter APK for Android! Let’s start using the app to check wireless networks before you use them.
How To Install NetHunter APK
- Get the NetHunter APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/NetHunter.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the NetHunter.APK has been already finished.