Microsoft Excel APK Free Download helps you manipulate XML or XLS documents easily on your phone. Download the app to use Excel on Android devices!
The application is the best solution to use Excels on phones
Have you ever had a difficulty in using Excel on phone? It is obvious to know that Microsoft Excels works on Windows PC. However now, you can completely use it on a smartphone via an app. There are plenty of applications for Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Excel APK is one of them you cannot miss. This is a mobile version of Excel integrated with various useful features as well as functions.
By using this app, you can easily handle all kinds of spreadsheets. Rather than using Excels on PC, you can simply open those documents right on your phone without any trouble. Also, if you are working on a computer, it allows you to continue your work from phone. Another cool thing about it is it lets you work on a document in real-time with other people. They will not discover your edits!
Microsoft Excel lets you approach a variety of features
The application is quite convenient to use and it treats you with a pool of cool features, such as:
- There is a wide range of templates available to use. Hence, you don’t have to begin projects from scratch.
- You can approach all the common functions that fit the touchscreens.
- It allows you to do some math calculations via some calculations, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and even power operators.
- You can filter data, arrange columns, as well as use formulas
- The data can be viewed as tables or charts.
- You can approach your XML and XLS files on the cloud.
- Use Message or Email to share your spreadsheets with other people.
- All documents can be saved to OneDrive.
- Invite other people to the spreadsheets so you can work together on the same file.
- You can check on changes created by other people on the spreadsheet in real-time.
To use Microsoft Excel on Android, you will need to register an account for it. Also, you have to check your mobile operating system because the app requires version 6.0 or above.
How To Install Microsoft Excel APK
- Get the Microsoft Excel APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/Microsoft Excel.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the Microsoft Excel.APK has been already finished, run the Microsoft Excel app.