Konoha Ultimate Storm 1.0.4 APK is an RPG based on the popular anime series Naruto. This game for Android will help you play through missions to get extremely interesting currency.
The game will introduce the journey of ninja Naruto. In the game, you will start as Naruto Uzumaki when he is 12 years old. Two of his teammates from Team 7 – Uchiha Sasuke and Harada Sakura – will join you on the quest.
The game offers gameplay with these characters, but eventually, you’ll be able to unlock other ninjas. There will be about 80 characters that you can unlock. Because this is a gacha game, the characters you unlock are random.
The gameplay revolves around simple and consecutive battles. You will need to form a team of three ninjas, which will then fight against an opposing team consisting of one to six ninjas. Battles are turn-based, but it has a timer that determines how often your team can launch attacks.
Players will have the choice to perform standard attacks. However, if you accumulate enough chakra, you can use special attacks called Jutsu. Each ninja has an elemental attribute, which comes into play considering your enemy’s strengths and weaknesses.
- 7 Anime Ninja characters to unlock and collect
- Retro game style
- Endless game
- A quick grab and go
- Small file size less than 10MB!
Konoha Ultimate Storm APK is really an interesting game that you should not ignore for Android.
How To Install Konoha Ultimate Storm APK
- Get the JUMANJI: The Mobile Game APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/Konoha Ultimate Storm.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the Konoha Ultimate Storm.APK has been already finished, run the Pokémon UNITE app.
Read more: How to install APK / XAPK file