Evernote 8.13.3 APK Free Download For Android is designed to be a useful task manager and notepad with the function of saving reminders and ideas in some formats as well as syncs them with many other devices.
In comparison with a notepad, the function of this app goes beyond this concept. It is the function of creating notes that will be able to be synchronized with other devices. It is considered to be one of the best apps for productivity improvements.
This idea is focused on some main points: organization, content synchronization to be able to access it anytime and anywhere.
- Make the checklists.
- Set up reminders.
- Create Task lists.
- Make collaborative notes with others.
- Search possibility via all your data.
- Connect images and files to a note.
- Make your notes have a format.
- Save voice reminders.
How to create a note:
Let’s get started to follow a simple process:
- Step 1: First of all, you need to create a notepad and give it a name. After that, make a note connected with this notepad.
- Step 2: You can write down all things you want and format the text as you like such as color, size, font, etc.
- Step 3: add the checklists as well as the numbered lists, etc.
- Step 4: Start to attach a file, a specific link, or a Google Drive hyperlink.
Download Evernote for your Android devices and start things off.
How To Install Evernote APK
- Get the Evernote APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/Evernote.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the Evernote.APK has been already finished, run the Evernote app.