Welcome to MATLAB Mobile 4.7.0 – great remote access to MATLAB from smartphones! Download the app now and do everything you want with the popular computation program MATLAB from the convenience of your mobile devices!
MATLAB Mobile 4.7.0 is developed by The MathWorks, Inc. and listed in Tools category. As introduced, the app is specially created for engineering students with features related to MATLAB program and MathWorks Cloud.
This software is a great supporting tool for numeric and statistic users. It is connected directly to MathWorks Cloud through a MathWorks Account. Therefore, after linking, users can carry out every action actions in the leading technical computing software MATLAB from the mobile application, including analyzing MATLAB commands, creating and editing files, view results, acquire data from sensors, and visualize data, and so on. Besides, the mobile app also offers space storage in MATLAB Drive up to 250MB,
With these exclusive features, MATLAB Mobile promises to bring the best convenience to every mobile user while using MATLAB.
- Access command-line to MATLAB and add-on products.
- Visualize data with 2D and 3D plots.
- Allow editing, viewing, running, and creating MATLAB files.
- Collect data from device sensors,
- Gather images and videos from cameras.
- Allow cloud storage and synchronization with MATLAB Drive
- Enter typical MATLAB syntax with customized keyboards.
Don’t wait any longer if you’re an engineering student! MATLAB Mobile 4.7.0 is born for your best comfort! Let’s give it a try!
How To Install MATLAB Mobile APK
- Get the MATLAB Mobilee APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/MATLAB Mobile.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the MATLAB Mobile.APK has been already finished, run the MATLAB Mobile app.