Adobe Acrobat Reader 188.8.131.5241 APK Free Download For Android is a familiar application that is used to create, open, read, write notes, or digitize PDFs from your phone.
It can be said that The PDF or portable document format is one of the most common types of documents. It usually appears in email attachments, documents you download from the Internet, etc. Of course, most mobile web browsers are able to open and read, understand PDF but it is better if you have a separate tool to work with this format.
Actually, when you get the APK of this app downloaded to your phone, you will hold many more utilities than an app just to open or read PDF. It consists of various functions that enable you to organize, create, take notes, fill in the form, and a lot more.
- Possible to open, view, read PDF documents, browser through all pages as well as zoom in to adjust the size.
- Various reading modes such as single page, nighttime mode, or continuous reading, etc.
- You can take notes and add comments directly to the file.
- Provides the ability to digitize documents by the camera from your smartphone and then save it in the form of PDF.
- Possible to delete pages from your PDF documents, arrange their order or add new pages.
And a lot of more unique features are waiting for you to discover. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free and enjoy it.
How To Install Adobe Acrobat Reader APK
- Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/Adobe Acrobat Reader.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the Adobe Acrobat Reader.APK has been already finished, run the Adobe Acrobat Reader app.