HyperCam 2.29.01 is a suitable choice for people those who desire a more perfect camera which could take pictures, record video, and even record smartphone screen.Android’s recent integrated photo camera apps definitely are perfectly developed and contain selections and settings to meet almost of users’ requirements. However, several users desire to get different selections to have efficiency as well as possible.
HyperCam is one of these apps. This camera app is quite akin to the Google photo camera and inserts an important selection: screen recording. By using it, users could make video guides, presentations, interface, and demo.
Install HyperCam APK file, you will be able to approach to a high-quality replacement to the standard Android.
- User-friendly display
- Allow user to make a record with the high-resolution in WMV, ASF, and AVI
- You could make a record of your device screen to create a YouTube video or your greatest game.
- Various camera modes: regular, panoramic, portrait, Lens Blur function, and video.
- Ability to take HDR+ pictures
- It contains particular extra modes: photosphere, Photobooth, night mode, Lens, and slow motion.
- Rich-quality zoom
HyperCam could be compatible with almost Android models such as Samsung, Oppo, Xiaomi, etc. HyperCam also asks you to allow the device to install the “Unknown resource” setting. We hope that is a useful app for you to check out.
How To Install HyperCam APK
- Get the HyperCam APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/HyperCam.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the HyperCam.APK has been already finished, run the HyperCam app.