DRAGON BALL LEGENDS 2.6.0 APK For Android is described: ‘Original plot and even a new character.’ Interesting right? Old story but a new character.
DRAGON BALL LEGENDS APK For Android is a turn-based card fighting created by Akira Toriyama based on the original plot of a well-known manga. The Dragon Ball saga is endless, like Naruto or One Piece. It was first launched in the 80’s. The story is about the kid having a monkey fly around on a magic cloud. Day by day, the plot gradually has developed; the kid grew up and turns to the true adult with a lot of responsibilities for rescuing the Earth from many dissimilar threats.
In other words, this game is not like the classic Dragon Ball but a card-based and strategy game where the players have to destroy the enemies.
The fans of this endless saga have waited for this game for a long time, so if you are interested in the original story, you can search for the corresponding comics, movies, and videos on the Internet.
Main features and functions:
– Original story based on Akira Toriyama’s
– Many characters from the series created by Toriyama, such as Goku, Gohan, Trunks, Vegeta, Freezer.
– Defeat the players from all over the world
– Fights depend on player’s card strategies
Download the DRAGON BALL LEGENDS on Google Play or APK For Android and enjoy the original story inspired by one of the most famous animes in the modern world.
How To Install DRAGON BALL LEGENDS APK
- Get the DRAGON BALL LEGENDS APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/DRAGON BALL LEGENDS.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the DRAGON BALL LEGENDS.APK has been already finished, run the DRAGON BALL LEGENDS app.