Where’s My Perry? is a game APK for Android where you join amazing puzzles. It’s free for you to download and take part in a cool adventure on mobile.
It is a fun story in which you can find the presence of Perry. He is a platypus spy – the main character from the Phineas and Ferb cartoon series.
For a spy, every clue is valuable. He will receive many different missions. He needs your help to win.
To become the winner, you need to use water in its three states. Besides, you have to prove everything you know of fluid physics.
Don’t forget to attempt and fulfill challenges promptly! You will have more chances to save the planet and its future from a wicked Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
- 4 Chapters along with 80 levels
- Various kinds of lasers useful to convert water from one state to another
- 3 gnomes hiding in each stage, collect them to unlock new levels
- Espionage-inspired graphics
Download Where’s My Perry? APK for Android and you should team up with Perry well. Shall you defeat Dr. Doofenshmirtz and destroy his dark plans in the shortest time? To begin the game, you must own at least Android 4.4.
How To Install Where’s My Perry? Free APK
- Get the JUMANJI: The Mobile Game APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/Where’s My Perry? Free.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the Where’s My Perry? Free.APK has been already finished, run the Pokémon UNITE app.
Read more: How to install APK / XAPK file