TIDAL brings a whole music library to you. It is a unique music application for Android that fits people who are into music.
One of the best music services with much better sound
When it comes to music streaming services online, Spotify is not all. Besides that popular application, you can check out another one called TIDAL for a new experience. Although this app is kind of new compared to the apps for Apple, Android, Deezer, it is still worth your try. It comes with much better sounds as well as unique features that are strong enough to make it stand out from the crowd.
So, what can you do with the app? You have plenty of options to experience such as listening to music online, downloading songs, sharing music, etc. This is also the reason why it has become a big rival of Spotify. Similar to its rival, there are also two editions of this app for you to choose from, including:
- Premium: The sound will be in standard quality at 320 kbps.
- TIDAL HiFi: The sound will be in CD quality at 1411 kbps.
You can choose the edition that you want to use. No matter what you choose, it always lets you explore numerous songs, download music, make playlists, and so forth.
Features of TIDAL
This music app for Android provides you with a wide range of features such as:
- A simple interface with a nice design made in black and white colors.
- You can use a lower bar to approach some elements like favorites, playback functions, etc.
- All the audio sounds come in decent quality.
- You can enjoy watching music videos in HD.
- With two versions, the sounds are played at different kbps.
- The music app also comes with a built-in editor that allows you to edit the content easily.
- You can play the songs in offline playback mode.
- From the songs you have listened to, you will get some nice recommendations.
- You can make playlists and add songs to your Favorites section.
- There is an Audio Search system to recognize music.
- You can put your own playlists together as well.
TIDAL on Android will be one of the most ideal music-streaming applications. You can download it to your device through the APK file. It allows you to access the content and features for free through the trial version.
How To Install TIDAL APK
- Get the TIDAL APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/TIDAL.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the TIDAL.APK has been already finished, run the TIDAL app.
Read more: How to install APK / XAPK file