Just like the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC, Afterlight 1.0.6 APK for Android is an app that has many beautiful effects, frames, filters and other textures to hide all the bad points and show the good points of your photos.
This is the time of taking selfie and photos by mobile phones. Therefore, the needs of editing it though the users are no professional also increase. Moreover, people, especially the young, do not take photos for them to watch only. They get acquainted with posting to the social media and wait for the interaction and comments of their friends. Once their pictures are shown to the world, they have to be perfect. Consequently, the Afterlight 1.0.6 APK for Android is one of the apps created to meet that requirement.
Main features of the Afterlight
- It has more than 50 filters which are developed by the Instagram users and seasonal filters.
- Besides that, it also has nearly 80 frames to beautify your pictures.
- If your photos are dark, don’t worry because it has more than 60 textures to adjust the brightness.
- There are 15 tools to adjust the photos which can make it so perfect that you will attract ‘Love’ and ‘Likes’ on social media.
- Your pictures are perfect enough but have the wrong angle, and you can edit it by using the rotate, flip, and straighten tools.
By downloading this Afterlight 1.0.6 APK for Android, you can post on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter your perfect look. Since it requires no advanced skills, you can freely creative right on your poses.
How To Install Afterlight APK
- Get the Afterlight APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/Afterlight.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the Afterlight.APK has been already finished, run the Afterlight app.