A free service for education from Google has been available with the official application Google Classroom 6.5.222.04.40! Download it now to your Android gadgets and start your e-learning or e-teaching at the best convenience!
Google Classroom 6.5.222.03.35 application is listed to Education subcategory. It’s a non-profit service developed by Google for the community, especially schools, teachers, and students. By using this app, learners and instructors can easily connect, whether they are inside or outside of schools. With exclusive features that catch up with the 4.0 technology, this free software from the giant Google will do a big favor in saving time and paper, creating classes, distributing assignments, improving communication, and even organizing the work.
Classroom latest version is packed with features as below:
- Support setting up more easily: Within some minutes, teachers can shortly add students or share them a code for joining classes.
- Save time by allowing teachers to create, review, and mark assignments without papers quickly.
- Improve organization with all learning materials and assignments automatically filled into folders on Google Drive.
- Allow teachers to send announcements and start discussion instantly to enhance communication.
- Allow sharing all sorts of material such as documents, photos, and videos.
- Assure a total secure with o content or student data used for advertising purposes.
Google Classroom 6.5.222.04.40 has been trusted by millions of users around the world with its useful benefits. Let’s give it a try to increase your educational performance!
How To Install Google Classroom APK
- Get the Google Classroom APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/Google Classroom.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the Google Classroom.APK has been already finished, run the Google Classroom app.