CyberGhost VPN Free Download APK For Android allows you to browse via fake IP addresses to cover your identity. Nobody will detect your activities.
No more suffering from censorship on the Internet
Nowadays, people tend to use VPN services to avoid censorship when browsing the Internet. Therefore, lots of services have been released to serve the user demands. And CyberGhost VPN is one of them for you to try. The point of the app is to let you browse web pages in an anonymous way.
You may have known that it is not always safe to surf web pages because there are lots of potential dangers. For instance, your data may be stolen by someone, or a certain third party will track your information. Sometimes, you cannot access the content due to censorship. Therefore, if you want to dodge all of these threats, you should install the above app for a better experience on the Internet. The app lets you browse via mocked-up IP addresses. By doing so, you can cover your identity. This is one of the advantages of VPN services.
Features of CyberGhost VPN
Like other VPN services, this one also brings several unique features to users, including:
- It automatically defends public and personal Wi-Fi networks.
- The app is encrypted with AES 256-bit, giving extra security.
- It gives support to 5 devices at the same time. To that end, you simply make a subscription once.
- The bandwidth and data volume are all unlimited.
- You can browse the Internet in a private and anonymous way.
- It also has the defense against DNS and IP filtering.
- There are more than 1,000 servers in 40 countries. You can choose your favorite ones to use.
- There will be no blocked content because of censorship. This means you can access all contents easily.
CyberGhost VPN on Android is free to download with APK. If you don’t use the APK to install it, you can try the trial version that is valid for 7 days. After the trial period, you have to subscribe and make a payment to access all of its features.
How To Install CyberGhost VPN APK
- Get the CyberGhost VPN APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/CyberGhost VPN.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the CyberGhost VPN APK has been already finished, run the CyberGhost VPN app.
Read more: How to install APK / XAPK file