Bhabhi – Offline APK is a unique card game for Android. You have to play all of your cards to get away.
A fun card game with different modes to play and master
In Europe and other countries, the game is called GET AWAY. Meanwhile, in Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh, it is known as BHABHI. Some players come to sit together to play the game. They must try to play all of their cards to get away. If one cannot get away with his or her cards and still keeps some cards, he/she will lose. There are three game modes for you to explore, including:
- Classic Mode: Every player is provided with 13 cards. The first player taking his/her turn is the one who has the Ace of Spade.
- Challenging Mode: 16 cards are given to you while 12 cards are given for each of the rest.
- Pro Mode: You have 19 cards and each of the rest has 11 cards.
If you don’t remember which cards are already discarded, you can check the remaining cards tab to find it out. The game also features Trick History that lets you known the former trick won by which player and what cards they threw to that trick. Before you play, you can choose a game mode and the bet value that you want. As you play, you can obtain some Free Coins. When you log in to the game every day, you will get some Free Coins as Daily Bonus as well. There is also a leaderboard that you can check your ranking. Try to get to the top rank in Bhabhi – Offline on Android to become the best player of all.
How To Install Chrome Dev APK
- Get the Chrome Dev APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/Chrome Dev.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the Chrome Dev APK has been already finished, run the Chrome Dev app.
Read more: How to install APK / XAPK file