AppLock 3.2.2 APK Free Download For Android mainly focuses on privacy and security. Specifically, it is designed as a useful app for Android devices with the function of adding an additional security layer for all user’s applications.
With the mod, you will be provided an extra security layer for your privacy. Now you will no longer worry about leaving your smartphone lying around unlocked, instead, it will enable you to set up your specific PIN number, a lock pattern, or your fingerprint for each application.
Specifically, this app is able to lock any app on your phone such as email application like Yahoo, Gmail; the native SMS; popular cloud storage clients like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox; your contacts; common social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram; photo galleries; chat apps of the likes of Messenger, LINE, etc.
However, in your photo gallery, you are able to block access to specific elements rather than the whole collection. Consequently, only those who know the password can view hidden photos.
- Use pattern, password, or fingerprint to protect applications.
- Set up various profiles and easily change the locks.
- Provide the ability to look automatically after a specific period of time.
- You are allowed to hide the icon of this app so that no one can know you are using it.
- And a lot more!
Don’t hesitate to download AppLock and protect your applications.
How To Install AppLock APK
- Get the AppLock APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/AppLock.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the AppLock.APK has been already finished, run the AppLock app.