AnDOSid 1.1 APK Free Download For Android is designed to be a useful application for your Android devices with the function of enabling you to operate denial of service that will attacks against directly any website from your phone.
Have you ever heard about a denial of service attack for DoS for short? It is actually an attack on a computer system or network coming with the aim of making it impossible to access to legal users. It is implemented by starting large connection requests against a machine.
It is a fact that this is a resource that is commonly utilized to be a sabotage method. As a result, the owner of a website or even other online resources probably finds it convenient to define whether their servers would be able to support an attack of this type. So the application is programmed as an application with the aim of checking the security of a website. It will be possible to operate a DoS attack against the web you select.
The app comes along with these following main features:
- With a single click, it can start DoS attacks
- Its strengths are quick and effective.
- Guarantee completely safe if used ethically.
- Provides a user-friendly device.
In conclusion, AnDOSid brings you a tool for the security of a website. Don’t hesitate to download it right now.
How To Install AnDOSid APK
- Get the AnDOSid APK file from open-apk.com.
- Launch file manager on the Android device and tap on Download Files/AnDOSid.APK.
- One thing that should be noticed is the setting “Accept the installation of unknown source” has been established. If the device has been not yet activated, it can be set up by accessing Settings/Safety/Privacy/Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- As soon as the installation of the PUBG Mobile.APK has been already finished, run the AnDOSid app.